Got a can of compressed air want to make sure it's ok before use

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link doesn't work other than telling us your session has ended.

Simply tell us what you want to know.

Pure compressed air is very dangerous, as astonishing amounts of static electricity can be generated.
If your can of air has difluoroethane gas or other enert antistatic compound in the compressed compooung air, you will have no problems.

http://www.ukofficedirect.co.uk/prd_924634.aspx - ok sorry this might be a better link.

I think it says somewhere it's got something to do with butane and after use the can is really cold.

What kinda worried me when I was using it was that the spray seemed kinda wet or something but dried immediately - my friend bought something almost exactly the same and assured me it was gonna be ok but I just wondered.

Anyway if this isn't the right stuff I won't use it again but I have used it and it's been great so far - loads of dust cleaned out - graphics card sounds like it's not working nearly as hard now as well....

its fine.

Like mentioned, if you spray continuously for long, it gets really cold. Generally shouldn't be a problem, other than perhaps condensation. Just make sure it dries.

Also make sure you're holding it upright (rather than sideways or upside down). They're supposed to get cold.

The container lists all the ingredients, as required by law.
Give us what those indredients seem to be from your reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back