Got a new computer on black friday, specs are great.. except I need a new video card

By ir0nli0nzi0n
Dec 21, 2009
  1. Hey all! I have been talking to several of you guys as to building my own computer in the past. As it turns out, Best Buy had a great deal on a really good system for their Black Friday sale. It is an AMD quad core @ 2.6, 8gb ram, 1TB hd@7200...the only problem is that the onboard video card is not the best...(it's a NVIDIA GeForce 9100 integrated) I was wondering if any of you out there have any suggestions as to what would go nicely in this system to bring it to top performance. I am aware that I will probably need a new Power Supply too, as this one is only a 300W...Can anyone help?
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Plenty of time to search for a video graphics card. In four days the prices will likely drop a bit.
    You did not tell us the brand and model, or the motherboard, so it is difficult to comment. Also, what is the intended use?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.