Got money, no graphics card, need help finding a GPU

Dannyk0ed

Hello, I have 100 dollars and i have a old computer , I have a decent rated fast CPU.
I want a GPU that will work for my MSI-7093(MS-7093)
My specs are(click below Member since)
I want a decent card that will get around 30+ fps, and the case is EMACHINES T6212( Look it up).
I want to know if i can equip the EVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB DDR2-40$
I have one PCIe x16 Slot opened,

I really want to get a gaming card,
IF you are gonna comment that i have a shitty bulid then dont post,
I play Games below 2009 So leave.
I really need help.

P.S: Dont suggest me to get a High-end graphics card like GTX 560ti or 6950 or 6970

I want to know if i can equip the EVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB DDR2-40$
Yes you can

The 9500 GT is a single slot card that doesn't require an additional power connection. If you have a 350W power supply or greater, I see no reason why a 9500 GT would not work.

If you could possibly swing purchasing the EVGA GeForce GT 440, it only requires a 300W power supply and will more than double the graphical performance of the EVGA GeForce 9500 GT.

P.S.
Trying to control who post and how they post could leave you without any replies. I know some of the post maybe frustrating but sometimes you just have to deal with them, if you don't want to run everyone off.

There are GT 440's with VGA (D-Sub) connectors. There are even DVI to VGA adapters. Many graphics cards come with these adapters.

I'm not trying to pressure you into purchasing anything. I'm trying to make sure you are aware of more choices. To be honest I hate seeing people buy old tech when new tech could serve them better. :/

Another option is the HD 6670, which generally outperforms the GT 440, and also runs on a 300W PSU (as long as you don't plan on overclocking it).
Whatever card you pick, try to stick to GDDR5 memory as both cards come in GDDR3 and GDDR5 versions and obviously the latter will perform (slightly) better.

If only I could actually find a place that sells OEM GT 440s, I'd recommend one of those instead (144 vs 96 sps and 192 vs 128bit memory bus).

yes,agree with herpaderp ,the HD 6670 or 5670 is much better the 9500 gt or gt440
I was thinking about the hd 5670 but im not a high end gamer, i like to stick to 2009 and below, i can play skyrim on 9500T for less money and same fps

lol the HD 6670 is far from a high end graphics card, it only costs ~$90USD, compared to say..an HD 6970 (~$340USD). It's only suited to gaming at 1440x900 with most newer titles, but if you'll be sticking to 2009 and older games, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the amount of games you can run at higher resolutions/detail settings.

Yeah, the HD5670/6670 is a great card for the price...comparable to a 9800GT but uses less power. Another option is to find a 9800GT "Green Edition" which doesn't require a separate PCI-E 6 Pin power connector.

I find it hard to believe you exceeded this request with a Geforce 210. At least your performance is 4 times that of the on-board Radeon Xpress 200.

I thought you were looking for a low end gaming card.

Low end my ***,When i sticked this Bad boy into my Computer i turned skyrim on and i get 22-30fps

I hope you never post again asking for recommendations since you don't give two shits and are satisfied with mediocrity. Funny thing is, if you had at least just gone ahead with buying a 9500GT, you could have had almost double the performance for the same price.

Low end my ***,When i sticked this Bad boy into my Computer i turned skyrim on and i get 22-30fps

Please tell me what is a low end card if you don't classify a Geforce 210 as a low end card?

And I'm afarid your logic of "I play games release before 2009 so I will buy a graphics card from 2009" is fatally flawed... that's like saying "I like movies from the 80s so I will buy a Betamax player".

Crysis came out in 2007.
+1 He probably won't even be able to do low with that. :D

On a side note, I think someone should close this thread before it degenerates.
After all, we shouldn't be feeding trolls as that would just attract more trolls.

Back