TechSpot

GPU temperature problems

By BEPOS
Apr 8, 2010
  1. Hi my name is BEPOS, and i had many problems with game crashes,wich i resolved with mailpup. Now i have just one more problem my GPU's temperature is 69 degrees(Celsius) before playing a game, in the game 73 degrees, and after i exit or game crash 76 degreees,i found that from gpu-z and i knew that this wasnt a game problem anymore so i posted this here.

In GPU-Z it telles me that the GPU's cooler is working 45%,i have an ATI Radeon 1950 Pro(Saphire),so i goed on the Saphire website and saw there a newer bios recomanded for me :X1950Pro 512M with P/N:88-2E19-xx-SA (if problems with fan speed control occur)(SAB03600.104)

and problems whit fan speed occured to me(45%from his potential doesn't look so fine) so i took it !

Well the problem is that i do not know what should i do with that file?I mean i saw straange looking file but THIS is a 104 file i dont seen this kind of file before, maybie I dont have the program to run it or maybe i should copy it in a folder please help !

Thanks for your time !(sorry for my bad enlish:D)

2. BEPOS

BEPOS TS Member Topic Starter

I said that because i had manyproblems with game crashes and he raly helped remove some of the elements that caused my game to crash, now i have to find out what i do with that file and i think it will be ok .

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.