Graphics card fan making lots of noise

Hey guys.. Last night my computer started making an incredibly loud buzzing sound but as it was late and I was about to go to sleep, I turned it off and hoped it would be OK in the morning. This morning I turned it on to find it is just as bad as last night and discovered it is coming from my Graphics Card, any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm pretty terrible when it comes to this kinda thing so any help would be much appreciated!

Your graphics card has likely reached the end of its useful product life... if it is over a year old... or if it has been over-driven a lot. It will likely be important to tell us more about your system... power supply, motherboard, cpu cooling... along with brand names and models.

If its a fan rattling, replace the fan. You can find a replacement cooler for your graphics card.

However if you compare expenses, it might be just as cheap to purchase a new graphics card. Which graphics card do you have?

Some people might think a car has reached its end of life when the cooling fan goes out but I'm not one of them. Cars or computers it doesn't matter, fans can still be replaced and the product still work perfect.

Back