Graphics card help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so im getting a new computer for my B-day, and its fairly decent..it has 750GB, 8gb of RAM, and the graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9100. Is this card good for gaming?

not so much Jesse, the 9100 is an integrated graphics chip, largely useless for running any modern game at any type of decent resolution. if its a budget thing, if you tell us what games,and at what resolution you want to play at, we can give you an alternative. oh yes...welcome to Techspot :)

not so much Jesse, the 9100 is an integrated graphics chip, largely useless for running any modern game at any type of decent resolution. if its a budget thing, if you tell us what games,and at what resolution you want to play at, we can give you an alternative. oh yes...welcome to Techspot :)

well probably counter strike source..and i also do game design/character modeling..and i want to know if i can use GLSL materials or just many vertices..

What are the specs of the system you're getting? How much are you spending on it? We might be able to give you better alternatives to the build you're considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back