GTA IV in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

schoolgirlni

Is it just me or have you guys also started noticing GTA 4 advertisements in regular websites? Most game releases in India are done via "gaming" websites and tech sites. The last time a game went mainstream advertisements was Spore and now they are trying to do with GTA 4..

Is it a signal that gaming is picking up in India?

Hey mailpup

myself schoolgirl
are you a gamer?
if yes can you help me out?:rolleyes::confused:
Can you tell me which are the games that are interesting to be played as I also wana get into gaming...
And even tell me that have you ever played GTA IV :confused:

I play some games but I haven't played any of the GTA games yet. I prefer either shooter games or RTS (real time strategy) games. Some shooter games I liked are Crysis, Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty series. Some RTS games I like are Homeworld, Starcraft, Company of Heroes and Dawn of War. There are others that I can't think of at the moment.

If you can give some examples of games you like, maybe I or another member can suggest some for you.

Well right now i have just got into this gaming world....
I am not much aware of any of the games but till now i have played online games like DanceMela...Season2 and all those ... but now i am a sort of interested in playing action games....

One thing about gaming, it can be very demanding on your PC system. That is, you need some decent components to run some games, especially action games. Some games won't even install if your components don't meet the minimum requirements. Read the minimum requirements of the games you are interested in. There are also Recommended Requirements that would be better if you met them. Of course, you can turn down some of the features of some games so they will run better at the expense of sharp resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back