GTX 460 768MB @ 850MHz what y'all got?

By herbalfire
Feb 11, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. anyone squeezed any higher clocks out of theirs im using msi afterburner and theese are my clocks

Attached Files:

• gtx.gif
      gtx.gif
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
  2. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

I used to have the 1GB version and ran it at 850 core fully stable, any higher it got pretty hot. That's already a pretty decent overclock.
  3. herbalfire

herbalfire TechSpot Member Topic Starter Posts: 50

yeah that seems to be the limit most people are seeing if I go any higher then my system crashes
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,272   +258

Why do you keep saying this in threads?
  5. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 467

I have a 1GB 460 stable, no artifacts with core @1000MHz but Im using Precision to OC, not Afterburner. Sits @61c while stressed...gaming @ 40-50c depending on the game (im not a huge gamer). You got to love cards that run cool. I did have to up my voltage by about .025 to stable the OC. I'll get more out of it though, don't worry.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Here's my 3D Mark scores.

[​IMG][/IMG]
  6. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 467

You need to update to the new driver.
  7. PC nerd

PC nerd TechSpot Booster Posts: 320   +36

Hey Guys

[​IMG][/IMG]

It's my 6850 1GB, and it's totally stable at these clocks. Which surprised me.

It's at stock voltage too.

I got it to 930MHz core, but it wasn't stable. It also refuses to go past 1150MHz memory (4600MHz effective).

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.