Guys help me with my video card"banshee display driver stopped and reboot it"

By shacalilung
Nov 20, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my processor: intel pentium 700 MHZ, L2 cache: 256 KB, Memory:256 MB, Maimboard: trigem computer inc. Nava-A, Monitor- Plug and play play, Video Card- 3DFX interactive inc,. Banshee, Mode 800x600 with 32 bit color deph...
    when i open the computer and it will restart it again it said thier was a error in banshee and nid to reboot it the box said "The banshee display driver has sopped working normally save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft" it always said that when i open my computer pls help me with this and what will i do...thanz for advance...
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,451   +135

Uninstall the Banshee driver, clean the registry, reboot and reinstall the Banshee driver
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.