Setup display with standard VGA driver - video card installation error

I recently bought a video card and installed it into my computer. However, every time I try to install the software, I get this message:

Setup was unable to complete the installation.
Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup.

I'm completely confused because I'm using a standard VGA driver. Windows automatically installed it after I disabled my integrated graphics.

I can't figure this problem out and get the video card to work on my computer so any tips would be hugely appreciated.

Video Card Info:
Video card: Visiontek 900089 Radeon 7000 Video Card (64MB, PCI, w/DVI/TV-OUT) from TigerDirect.ca @ tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6528024&CatId=696
Software: VisionTek 6.4 Radeon / ATI

System Info:
Windows 7
Manufacturer: Acer
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor LE-1640 2.70 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 1.00 GB (895 MB usable)
System type: 32-bit Operating System

Screenshots:
Installation error message: i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g364/wandering_alice/Computer/atiproblem.jpg
Device manager: i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g364/wandering_alice/Computer/Devicemanager-1.jpg

You went into your BIOS and disabled the integrated graphics? Um you might try a free program like Driver Sweeper to remove whatever remains of the old video drivers. For some reason the new video driver installer does not see your new video card.

Back