Hackers continue Israel attack, deface website, more credit cards leaked

Rick

Staff

On Friday, a group of purportedly Gazan hackers defaced Israel's Fire and Rescue Services website. They added a "death to Israel" message to the website and modified a picture of Danny Ayalon, Israel's Deputy Foreign Minister, superimposing foot prints over his face. 

Danny Ayalon (pictured to the right) is the public official responsible for a strongly worded statement denouncing hacking, likening it to terrorism and threatening that, "Israel has active capabilities for striking at those who are trying to harm it, and no agency or hacker will be immune from retaliatory action". Hackers were apparently not amused by Ayalon's choice of words.

The statement was made in response to a cyber attack against Israel where hackers claim to have pilfered as many as 400,000 "Zionist" credit cards, complete with addresses, names and Israeli ID numbers (ie. Social Security). Although estimates vary wildly, at least several thousand of those credit card numbers were verified as legitimate cards. 

Most of the stolen credit cards have not been released yet, according to 0xOmar, the Anonymous hacker who took responsibility for the attack that harvested the card numbers. However, the individual claims (link may be removed at any time) he will continue to slowly release Israeli credit card numbers every day.

From now, I shout to all Israeli people, daily I'll publish 200 credit cards of Israeli people. All people who's interested in fresh working credit cards, join our movement, subscribe to our page to receive daily 200 credit cards. Using this method, Israeli banks shred all sites in a day and people will be able to purchase all they want.

The now infamous hacker did not take credit for the latest website defacement, however, he offered a pat on the back for those who were responsible. Also in his Pastebin statement, 0xOmar made the following remarks:

I create an exploit page using a browser based exploit, I email URL and put hidden iframe to my exploit page, I infect a lot of PCs around world with my bot, my bot is coded in C++ all by myself, it have a functionality in addition to all features of other bots, it has an encrypted SOCKS5 protocol, I can see live bots in my administrator server, I use them to connect to other and from there to another and ... I do it sometimes 2 times, sometimes 4 times, it depends on my hurry. ISPs doesn't store details of connections on those ports, so don't waste your time, it's for Mossad.

I use a really complicated hand-made method for hiding myself, so if you reach to Dubai, Mexico, Riyadh, Minsk, Helsinki, New York, Tel-Aviv, Haifa, Tokyo, Moscow, etc. excellent! You found one my my poor victims.

In the second part of the hacker's long-winded message on Pastebin, 0xOmar's unscrupulous intentions become clear:

Let's gather together and join this anti-Israeli hacking movement.
Let's hack Israeli shopping websites and publishing customer data online.
Let's hack Israeli military websites and publish their sensitive and hidden information.
Let's hack Israeli military contractors and publish their projects details.
Let's make cyber world dangerous for Israel.
Let Israel suffer from our attacks.
Let's make them cry like they made Palestinian children cry.
Let's help to make Palestine free, let's end Israeli occupation.
From here, I send my thanks to Gaza hackers who have successfully hacked stupid Danny Ayalon website.

Amidst the recent onslaught of cyber attacks, Israel's military has stepped up its game by hiring over 300 computer experts, the Jewish Post reports. A senior officer involved with the project claims the new additions are some of the most talented computer experts in the world, although many do not hold college degrees and for some, not even high school diplomas.

Permalink to story.

If that is how he infected people's computers... well I don't feel bad for the 'victims'. Didn't their parents ever tell them not to go into white van's when the driver promised candy?

You would think, given their history of whoopin up on people who mess with them that people would leave them alone but they might just have to learn the hard way. Although, having grown up in America I doubt I'll ever truly understand middle eastern politics.

OMG 1 Hacker VS. 300! On one hand I applaud the hacker for his inventivness and his ability to be sneaky.. However on the other hand I kinda want to see him get what is comming to him. He acts no better then the ppl he claims to fight!!! He would be better off only targetting the government or military. By targetting innocent ppl all he does is force the government to attempt to find him.

Well Israel has been nothing more than a terrorist nation since its inception so turn about is fair play....wonder how it feels being ***** slapped by the same people they have been bullying for 60 years!!

wizardB said:
Well Israel has been nothing more than a terrorist nation since its inception so turn about is fair play....wonder how it feels being ***** slapped by the same people they have been bullying for 60 years!!

You have no idea what your talking about. Israel isn't perfect but they are peaceful, unlike those around them.

Guest said:
if Israel will fall, all middle east will fall.

Overstatement of the decade (or rather troll of the decade), history does teach us one thing ...... empires (and countries) come and go, so any country's permanent existence is not going to happen. As economic power shifts so does the political and military power. That is one reason whichever nation is dominant at any given time, use its political / military power to keep the status quo, util they over do this ......... and things start to fall apart.

Quote:
"You have no idea what your talking about. Israel isn't perfect but they are peaceful, unlike those around them."

I am one of those around them so please do not generalizable to both parties, we are not all terrorists and they are not all terrorists, but killing people for racist causes is wrong and this is what Israel is doing for over then 60 years.
Which Prompting many to violence, and in violence every one is wrong.
read more on the subject from multiple sources to be able to form an real and independent opinion.
Please be more open and more humane
Thanks my friend :)

Guest said:
Quote:
"You have no idea what your talking about. Israel isn't perfect but they are peaceful, unlike those around them."

I am one of those around them so please do not generalizable to both parties, we are not all terrorists and they are not all terrorists, but killing people for racist causes is wrong and this is what Israel is doing for over then 60 years.
read more on the subject from multiple sources to be able to form an real and independent opinion.

What from my statement made you think I'm not open or humane? I agree with your opinion. It's ones like these that show hate and intolerance toward Israel.

"Well Israel has been nothing more than a terrorist nation since its inception so turn about is fair play....wonder how it feels being ***** slapped by the same people they have been bullying for 60 years!!"

"down with Israel, down with the apartheid wall!"

Quote:
Guest said:
Quote:

What from my statement made you think I'm not open or humane? I agree with your opinion. It's ones like these that show hate and intolerance toward Israel.

"Well Israel has been nothing more than a terrorist nation since its inception so turn about is fair play....wonder how it feels being ***** slapped by the same people they have been bullying for 60 years!!"

I agree with you on that

I never understand these comparisons to South Africa (or occasionally Nazi Germany, which is even more ludicrous). Israel has a large Palestinian population of citizens. They go to the same universities, get treated in the same hospitals. They serve as judges, vote and form part of the Israeli parliament. That doesn't mean there's no racism, but it does mean that it's not a matter of policy.

@ET3D
Probably such hatred stems from the fact that it is the only country which was conceived and born in terror, so people in the region haven't been able to cope with this fact (it is just my opinion). This is also further complicated by subsequent actions of this state's killing apparatus, along side the fact that Arabs too have replied in kind, i.e. killing of civilian Israelis.

.. You knew this was going to turn into yet another outlet for the Anti Israel types would gather to annoying and ineffectual. ASk yourself this haters, why would they want to 'pull down XX wall' when it's the only thing keeping the blind hatred out. Change your attitude, change your ideology towards non muslim peoples.. then you might get somewhere.

So true, but many believe "God's people" can do no wrong. This is a cyber attack; Israel is not prepared for this. They can't sneak their killers in a country under the guise of "US Relation" kill a few scientist and leave. There are cyber cells all over the world, not just one location. One guy goes down in Brazil, five more pop up in USA, Russia, Jamaica, China, and the UK.

Back