Halo 3 Superjumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixieboy0013

Im sure you all are familiar with the old halo 2 trick of super bouncing. First you find a little rock thats leaning or a wall, crouch under it, jump on to a place where two planes meet, and you go soaring. You can use it to access any high place in the map you usually wouldnt be able to get to. but my question is, is there superjumping on Halo 3? I know the creators have to know about the glitch, or is it a glitch o.O? lol maybe they did it on purpose. Either way it can be considered cheating but since I do it all the time when im playing on live, i dont like to consider it that hahaha!

Halo is lame, but cool glitch :D

I knew one where I can go under the map ( any map ) and you'd walk around under everyone :)

Lol. I didnt see any superjumps in the beta... And with all the man-cannons, and portable grav lifts... who need em ? :p

If I understand correctly, Halo 3 (I assume with the map creator) was built with an option similar to Counter Strike, where you can adjust the gravity. Feel like flying, considering building your own map :grinthumb Although, I may be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back