TechSpot

Happy Birthday boeingfixer!

By Vehementi
Jun 15, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. This generates much bitter laughter on my part.
    I know he won't read this but I hope you have a great B-day :grinthumb :p

Who am I kidding. We'll never see the guy again.

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,688   +394

lol, I was wondering if anyone was going to tell him Happy Birthday.
    I bet no one got those "consolation prizes" either.

3. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

V,

Thanks for the kind and not so kind words. TA DAAAA, yes you will see me again. Please read the following.....

And yes today I did have a great birthday ! It was much more than I ever expected.

4. boeingfixer

Hey SNG,

You are correct, no one has gotten them yet. I have had some reservations about sending them because of a situation here. It is not worth going over in public, but suffice to say, it is being worked out and I will send out the goodies in the next week or so.

On another note, I have been out of town 4 of 6 weeks and weekends and when I was home I have had a terrible sinus infection that left me not wanting to do much. On top of that, I am dealing with some issues at my work that leave me in a not-so-posting mood. Very long story.

To all of you who got to know me during the contest, I am sorry I have been a stranger lately, I assure you, it will come to an end very soon and I will be back to my post happy self.

Take care all, will talk to you all soon.

Boeingfixer

5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 2,704

And we all thought you only cared about TechSpot because of the contest. I'm glad we're wrong. Good to have you back.
    I'd like you to believe me when I tell you that.

6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,688   +394

hey look who showed up : )
    I've been away recently too, members just kind of thought it was odd that someone has over 20 posts a day during the contest and less than 1 a day afterwards....
    I'll be looking forward to your "post happy self" in the mean time.
    Later-
    SNGX1275

Edit: BTW- did you ever get that IRC situation straightened out?

7. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 980

I mourn the passing of your youth!

8. boeingfixer

No, Still no luck with the IRC thing, It is on my list of things to take care of.....will inform you....

9. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 709

It's been awhile Boeing. Glad your still around, I saw you browsing a few days ago for the first time in what seems forever. I must admit I thought you were gone.

Anyways, I still enjoy hanging out and posting. Sorry about all your personal problems and I'm sure I speak for all when I say I hope you get them straightened out soon, so you can get back to the most important thing, Techspot!!! ;)

Happy B-day!!!!

10. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,550   +231

Belated Birthday greetings...