Happy Birthday boeingfixer!

Vehementi

This generates much bitter laughter on my part.
I know he won't read this but I hope you have a great B-day :grinthumb :p

Who am I kidding. We'll never see the guy again.

lol, I was wondering if anyone was going to tell him Happy Birthday.
I bet no one got those "consolation prizes" either.

Originally posted by Vehementi
This generates much bitter laughter on my part.
I know he won't read this but I hope you have a great B-day :grinthumb :p

Who am I kidding. We'll never see the guy again.

V,

Thanks for the kind and not so kind words. TA DAAAA, yes you will see me again. Please read the following.....

And yes today I did have a great birthday ! It was much more than I ever expected.

Originally posted by SNGX1275
lol, I was wondering if anyone was going to tell him Happy Birthday.
I bet no one got those "consolation prizes" either.

Hey SNG,

You are correct, no one has gotten them yet. I have had some reservations about sending them because of a situation here. It is not worth going over in public, but suffice to say, it is being worked out and I will send out the goodies in the next week or so.

On another note, I have been out of town 4 of 6 weeks and weekends and when I was home I have had a terrible sinus infection that left me not wanting to do much. On top of that, I am dealing with some issues at my work that leave me in a not-so-posting mood. Very long story.

To all of you who got to know me during the contest, I am sorry I have been a stranger lately, I assure you, it will come to an end very soon and I will be back to my post happy self.

Take care all, will talk to you all soon.

Boeingfixer

And we all thought you only cared about TechSpot because of the contest. I'm glad we're wrong. Good to have you back.
I'd like you to believe me when I tell you that.

Originally posted by boeingfixer
Hey SNG,
You are correct, no one has gotten them yet. I have had some reservations about sending them because of a situation here. It is not worth going over in public, but suffice to say, it is being worked out and I will send out the goodies in the next week or so.
hey look who showed up : )
I've been away recently too, members just kind of thought it was odd that someone has over 20 posts a day during the contest and less than 1 a day afterwards....
I'll be looking forward to your "post happy self" in the mean time.
Later-
SNGX1275

Edit: BTW- did you ever get that IRC situation straightened out?

No, Still no luck with the IRC thing, It is on my list of things to take care of.....will inform you....

It's been awhile Boeing. Glad your still around, I saw you browsing a few days ago for the first time in what seems forever. I must admit I thought you were gone.

Anyways, I still enjoy hanging out and posting. Sorry about all your personal problems and I'm sure I speak for all when I say I hope you get them straightened out soon, so you can get back to the most important thing, Techspot!!! ;)

Happy B-day!!!!

Back