Happy Birthday SNGX

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
I wanted to be the first (even though Veh pointed it out to me) to say happy birthday! I'm sure someone is in a timezone where it's past midnight already! Be happy and ... don't drink? Okay, you can drink!

LNCPapa

Grrrrrrr. :p

He's 22, he can drink all he wants and I'm sure he will.

Apparently he's working right now...as his nick in the channel says.

Anyways Happy 22nd SNGX, much fun and celebration to you! :grinthumb

I always get so *sniffle* teary eyed when some of you guys get birthdays it's just so *sniffle*...

Happy birthday SNGX (ICQ made me wish him happy birthday 2 days early :haha: )

And commiserations on getting closer to your grave Rick ;)

Thanks guys

Yeh I turned 22 about 3 hours ago. Was drinking with Mike and this chick Abby at the time. I'm about to pass out for the night soon so I can wake up at a reasonable time tomarrow and enjoy the day. Then Abby and Courtney are going to make me a birthday cake and then we are goign to drink the rest of the day I believe. Its goign to be a good time - or at least I hope so.

Re: Thanks guys

Originally posted by SNGX1275
Its goign to be a good time - or at least I hope so.

I hope so, for your sake! For my birthday, I just sat at home programming for hours and stuffed myself with 8000 calories of pizza (.. brain food).

Mine may have not been very exciting, but I wish you a much different day. One filled full of fun and friends.

I see how it is, if your not a mod you get no respect. ;)

My birthday was the 17th and the only one that noticed was Arris!!! Its ok though I don't care, I really wasn't around too much anyways. I turned 20, :( I'm getting old.

Only one more year before I can legally drink!!! ;)

Happy B-day SNGX, live it up with some sexy girlies!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Damn man, 22, you're gettin hella old. haha Keep after that girl dave, u'll get her man. Have fun on your birthday, but not too much. :grinthumb

Need me to order that tombstone Rick? The local shop has a buy one get one free deal on now, thought I'd order one for SNGX too...

Originally posted by cabrone
I LOVE YOU

I was going to comment on its possible homoerotic interpretation but thought it was best not to. I'm sure its just friendly love ;)
Or maybe its Cabrone commenting on the soppiness of the Happy Birthday threads...

Ahh I think Fatteh is posting from cabron's house on cabron's name...He was just on IRC from his house...

Back