Happy Birthday SNGX

By LNCPapa
Jul 18, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. I wanted to be the first (even though Veh pointed it out to me) to say happy birthday! I'm sure someone is in a timezone where it's past midnight already! Be happy and ... don't drink? Okay, you can drink!

2. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Grrrrrrr. :p

He's 22, he can drink all he wants and I'm sure he will.

Apparently he's working right his nick in the channel says.

Anyways Happy 22nd SNGX, much fun and celebration to you! :grinthumb

I always get so *sniffle* teary eyed when some of you guys get birthdays it's just so *sniffle*...
  3. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

I turned 21 on July 8th... I'm a little closer to my grave. :p
  4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,587   +278

Happy birthday SNGX (ICQ made me wish him happy birthday 2 days early :haha: )

And commiserations on getting closer to your grave Rick ;)
  5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Thanks guys

Yeh I turned 22 about 3 hours ago. Was drinking with Mike and this chick Abby at the time. I'm about to pass out for the night soon so I can wake up at a reasonable time tomarrow and enjoy the day. Then Abby and Courtney are going to make me a birthday cake and then we are goign to drink the rest of the day I believe. Its goign to be a good time - or at least I hope so.
  6. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

Re: Thanks guys

I hope so, for your sake! For my birthday, I just sat at home programming for hours and stuffed myself with 8000 calories of pizza (.. brain food).

Mine may have not been very exciting, but I wish you a much different day. One filled full of fun and friends.
  7. Spliffmeister

Spliffmeister TechSpot Paladin Posts: 508

Happy Birthday SN, drink too much:grinthumb .
  8. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 709

I see how it is, if your not a mod you get no respect. ;)

My birthday was the 17th and the only one that noticed was Arris!!! Its ok though I don't care, I really wasn't around too much anyways. I turned 20, :( I'm getting old.

Only one more year before I can legally drink!!! ;)

Happy B-day SNGX, live it up with some sexy girlies!!! :D
  9. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 593

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Damn man, 22, you're gettin hella old. haha Keep after that girl dave, u'll get her man. Have fun on your birthday, but not too much. :grinthumb
  10. Vehementi

Need me to order that tombstone Rick? The local shop has a buy one get one free deal on now, thought I'd order one for SNGX too...
  11. cabrone

cabrone TS Rookie Posts: 153

12. Ai Hate

Ai Hate TS Rookie Posts: 302

i'm late.. but anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D
  13. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Whoa there, wasn't expecting that one. :)
  14. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,587   +278

I was going to comment on its possible homoerotic interpretation but thought it was best not to. I'm sure its just friendly love ;)
    Or maybe its Cabrone commenting on the soppiness of the Happy Birthday threads...
  15. Vehementi

Ahh I think Fatteh is posting from cabron's house on cabron's name...He was just on IRC from his house...