Happy Birthday Vehementi

Phantasm66

Like the title says:

Happy Birthday Vehementi

You are too young to go out and drink heavily so I hope you get something nice for your computer or something.....

Blue? :stickout:

It's only 9/23 at 4:31 right now...lol...

Thanks phantazmm!! You're the man :D

I am legal age to now HAVE MORE FUN :D

Thank you thank you thank you!

I got my case for my bday :rolleyes:

Oh, and a concert.

And an MP3 CD player.

Wow I need to have those kind of birthdays again. Now adays I get a big ol hug. But oh well, enjoy it while it lasts.

Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday VEH!

Go buy yourself a computer part to celebrate. No drinks for you buddy.

LNCPapa

Hehehe. Thanks guys :grinthumb

Hey now Poert, hugs aren't so bad ;)

Damnit, I'm sick, so noone can give me hugs! Blasphemy.

Yeah... enjoy your case and other gifts...
Hope you feel better soon, not good being sick on your birthday :(
I'm sure all us "grown-ups" will propose a toast to you with an alcoholic beverage :D

Originally posted by Arris
Yeah... enjoy your case and other gifts...
Hope you feel better soon, not good being sick on your birthday :(
I'm sure all us "grown-ups" will propose a toast to you with an alcoholic beverage :D
I probably will, just as soon as I get this Petroleum Lab stuff done, 10:39am right now and I won't be out of Lab until 4:00pm or so.
Sounds like a good time eh?

Originally posted by SNGX1275
I probably will, just as soon as I get this Petroleum Lab stuff done, 10:39am right now and I won't be out of Lab until 4:00pm or so.

I'd say just about anytime is a good time

Bottums up:cool:

Originally posted by SNGX1275

Well just finishing off some work on some problem reports... its 17:54 here CET. So thinking about going to an australian pool hall for a competition later and a couple of quiet beers...

Trying?
Muhahahaha we already did.

Only kidding. We would never hijack a birthday greeting thread when there are so many other threads which can easily be misled off topic ;)

I can't believe you SNGX. You are so mean.

/me runs out of the thread crying

It's a birthday thread, and you didn't even say it.

Speaking for yourself I see, Arris.

It's been a great b-day, and I'm headed off to bed. Mucho apprecianado to all of you who said Happy Birthday :)

Uh. I didn't get to actually open any presents. Grrrr.

Don't you think your going to bed a little early for a 15 year old?! The art of becoming an adult consists of yearning for more sleep yet longing to stay up later. :D

Originally posted by Vehementi
I can't believe you SNGX. You are so mean.

/me runs out of the thread crying

It's a birthday thread, and you didn't even say it.

Speaking for yourself I see, Arris.
Heh, me having a beer early in the day should have been good enough for you :confused: :grinthumb

I had noticed that last night but somehow managed to forget to post here today. Ah well, it's still before 12.00. ;)

Happy Birthday !!! :D

Hehe, actually my "real" party is tomorrow. I'm sure all of you know what that means ;)

The reason it's not today is we had a football game. We won 18-8, and my birthday was announced. I did pretty good, ended up with a sack and a few tackles.

As for what I got, well a great football game, a new amplifier for my car, and about $100 worth of odd cash. That's from my family, who knows what from my friends...:(

But thanks guys. It's been great.

You're finally the same age as me. For all of a few months. Mnaha!

Can you do anything extra at 17 in the US? Its drive/shag/get married here.

Back