Happy New 2007 !...Huh?

Benny26

Of course, tis the time for celebration for Techspot and it's members as a new year approches...Only somebody forgot to update the Techspot calendar for the past 4 years! :haha:

After clicking on the birthday section at the bottom of the main forum page, i found (through the directory path) the "Calendar" section (oooh never been in here before i thought). Then i notice the date "31 December 2006". Alas i wish it was true, but it aint :D

Plus, on my birthday date (which i thought i'd have a snoop at), my name aint there?. Maybe it's because i had to look at it in July 2006 when i wasn't a member, or the fact it aint been updated in so long ?

Thanks Techspot and Happy new ----> 2011 :)

Of course, tis the time for celebration for Techspot and it's members as a new year approches...Only somebody forgot to update the Techspot calendar for the past 4 years! :haha:

Haha! LOL :haha: Good catch Benny! I never even knew there was a TechSpot calendar! (Let alone being 4 years old!)

Have a Happy New Year. You're 6 timezones ahead of me. So you'll be there sooner then I. But I'll work to catch up in a few more hours ;)

That be the time zone difference between us UK members, and those in the USA! :haha:

Haha! LOL :haha: Good catch Benny! I never even knew there was a TechSpot calendar! (Let alone being 4 years old!)

Have a Happy New Year. You're 6 timezones ahead of me. So you'll be there sooner then I. But I'll work to catch up in a few more hours ;)

I know, pretty well dug in that calendar, but i'm a nosy parker when it comes to websites :D

Yess!, 2011 for the UK now..Happy new year!

That be the time zone difference between us UK members, and those in the USA! :haha:
So each timezone is a year then? Well so be it. At least you won't be able to punish users East of Greenwich, for digging up old threads.

Doubtless you won't want to hear my explanation. "The sun never used to set on the British Empire, but now only takes an infrequent break, to stop and hover over it for a few years at a time".

Back