Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

hellokitty[hk]

I just started this thread because I didn't see any other threads like this already. Theres no real purpose aside from making people more aware its a holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

EDIT: Thanksgiving, 2011
Again, have a happy Thanksgiving. I hope you'll all have the pleasure of stuffing yourselves alongside your treasured family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I went to my parent's house. My dad's parents were there, as well as his sister. Then my mom's sister, her husband, and their 2 kids + their obnoxious dog. So it was fairly congested.

We shot clay pidgins off the deck with several different shotguns (parents live out in the country). Either my dad or I shot the best, I shot an old L.C. Smith double barrel 20Ga, not sure on the date it was made, but best estimates are between 1900 and 1910. My uncle brought a couple 12Ga, I didn't shoot them, he shot decent, and my grandpa shot pretty well. Nobody else shot worth a damn.

We had a big lunch with turkey and all that mess, and we don't normally have dinner, just sort of eat leftovers from the fridge whenever you feel like it.

I know most of you guys don't care, but I thought I'd add a bit of content to the thread :D

Well, since I really didn't do anything fun aside from eat, the only story I have is going Black Walnut hunting...

XD They are freaking expensive, so I just went and got a few bags full of them.

Wow, you were gone? I should have taken the time to throw a dead turkey in your oven as a "present".

Aye, as above, having thanksgving to our US readers, and anyone else that fancies celebrating it as a holiday for that matter. :)

Back