Hard Drive light turns off then PC freezes

Hey, guys, what's up? here's the thing, I've been having this problem for a really long time, I'm using my pc and all of the sudden everything sofwere stops responding and the hard drive light turns off, then after 30 seconds or so it starts blinking again and everything starts working again, I am also getting a lot of bluescreens, probly because my hard drive stops responding and it messes up my windows, a while back I couldn't even install the windows because the problem happened during the installation of the windows, then I found out that if I swap the power sata cable of the hard drive the problem goes away for a little while, a week sometimes, then it starts all over again.

my hard drive's new, I've changed it twice thinking it was the root of the problem, and my motherboard's also new, but the warranty expires in 5 days, so I really need to know if the motherboard is the problem, my power supply is 600W, it's 2 years old or so.

I've also changed my Ram and checked my hard drive for errors, they're not the problem apparently.

Back