Has anybody tried Google+ yet?

Hello Tech friends, :wave:

I was wondering if anyone else has managed to get on to Google+ yet? And if so, how do you find it? I have found a good tutorial and it is semi-intuitive as it is very Facebook like, when it goes live i think they will need to move away form FB format a bit, but other than that i like it :)
What do you guys think?

I have an account, but almost no one I know does, so I never use it. I've never really been interested in social networking sights and I don't have a facebook, so I doubt I'll use it often even when more people have joined.

I've used it, it's OK.

I have about 50+ friends using it, what I like is that its a small network, so it's no like FB where everyone can add you and find you, G+ is only for people you know and also for people that knows you.

Not everyone can add you, however it still needs improvements.

I tried it, only have about 10 friends on it (vs lots more on fb) and I don't quite "get" it yet. But, admittedly I haven't really played with it beyond stuffing the few people I have into circles.

I've heard its better than facebook . I see no reason to use those types of social media , I prefer email & so do my friends.

I have to use it in order to see if its better then facebook. Ill make an account when its released to the public.

I like it so far. I love the circles idea, as it allows me to choose who gets to see certain posts, and the Hangout is perfect. A few friends and I have used it to plan surprise birthday parties for other friends. It's an easy way to get together with everyone at the same time without having to plan around schedules and meeting places and not having to have this person call that person and that person call this person. Plus it's just awesome for the small group I was in back in high school. We all live in different areas and we all log on and catch up with each other...just like high school all over again :p

I've read somewhere most of the Google+ users are males, which poses a great problem for Google,since they have very ambitious plans about tackling with Facebook.

I've read somewhere most of the Google+ users are males, which poses a great problem for Google,since they have very ambitious plans about tackling with Facebook.

Haven't heard that. My list is about half and half. But i'm sure once G+ fully opens up, the genders will balance out. People tend to forget that it's still in the beta stage, even though it tells you when you first log in :p

Google+ is a much more streamlined system, I love the fact it doesn't yet have farmville request spam in it :D

I don't have it, and every time I try to look at it, I get told the allocation is full for now. :(

I am not bothered, why waste time on it when it can be better spent on something more 'real' and interesting. :p

@Arris
I am always intrigued by one question: what kind of people actually like to play farmville ? :rolleyes:

Note: Don't worry, I heard lots of this or similar **** is coming soon to G+ as well.

Google + had only a limited accounts available now. You should have an invite to join. I've also want to join but I don't have any invite.

Back