Has EVGA and XFX left Nvidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's speculation that they may have signed up to make Intel's new graphics card line but that they don't have to leave Nvidia to do that. After all, some companies make both Nvidia and ATI/AMD cards.

There isn't much on the interwebs about this. I searched google news and didn't come up with anything real good. Here is what I did find: http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzM4MTcsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

We picked up the phone and called both EVGA and XFX. Word is that Charlie’s story linked above is, “Bogus” or "BS," depending on who you listen to.

I find it a bit difficult to leave considering those guys are MAJOR sellers of nvidia cards, the last 2 high end nvidia cards I purchased were evga cards and I imagine many others have done the same.

But then again, I've seen 'rumors' that I at first didn't believe turn out to happen soon after...

flowerpower said:
i would never get a gfx card from intel
The Larrabee GPU looks much more promising than the current offerings from ATI and NVIDIA IMO. If it increases the competition between all three companies, then I'm all for it. It is we, the consumers, who benefit from such competition.

hmm, I would be part of the enthusiast market I think. But I'm really curious to how this will pan out for intel in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back