Having BSOD in regular interval..

qwertymaster

Having Bsod from last few hours Here I am attaching the .dmp file pls any one help reading the dump file...And troubleshooting the core of the problem....

Attachments

• 061711-13431-01.dmp
    140 KB · Views: 1
Hi qwertymaster, this crash dump suggests memory corruption so please follow this:

Take the RAM sticks out and clean the contacts with a soft pencil eraser and then blow out the RAM slots with a can of compressed air. Push the sticks back in and out a few times. Test the system for any improvements and then if it still freezes run the PC on one stick at a time while running videos or anything that uses a lot of memory. If the freeze still occurs then swap the sticks so you test each one individually.

Your system is not up to date please switch on Windows Update to get all the latest security releases and patches and bring you system up to Service Pack 1.

Well one of my Ram failed the march B test and Wcmch test I guess it got corrupted.What could be the reason of ram getting corrupted so early its not been even a week that i installed the new memory sticks could it be caused by any other faulty part??

You have probably just been unlucky and got a faulty stick, as it's new you should have no problem getting it replaced. The only thing that might damage RAM modules is if you did not earth youself before touching them as any static electricity will damge RAM modules. The only other cause could be that you have the voltage settings in the Bios incorrectly set.

Back