Having problem with Extigy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! my power ac/dc adaptor was burned down, it was my fault. Now i'm looking for new one. It's is impossible to buy new creative adaptor here. So i'm trying to find adaptor with the same parametrs.Because of my stupidity through it out to garbage, so i don't know what tge exact parametrs are.What i'm asking for it's just to look at it, and please send it to my adress

Read the burned out adapter, it should have some information about what electrical frequency and current it outputs. I'd suspect the Extigy uses DC, but I'm not sure.
Post back here with the details.

Edit: oops, I didn't notice he had said he threw it in the garbage :haha: :haha: :haha: Boy I'm an *****.

Originally posted by TS | Thomas
12V adapter it uses.

Ok Yoda.

In that case, just pick one up at your local Radio Shack :haha:, or something of that similar nature.

12 volt 330 mA
500 mA
1000 mA
2000 mA
doesn't work. I think extigy is going to be in the same place, where the adaptor is.

125 mA I have wrote on my adapter, it's a UK/Irish one if that matters, though if you contact Creative they should also be able to tell you what you need. Try the news://news.creative.com news server, check the Extigy group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back