Having random and brief picture-freezes

tehscooter

After I formatted my HDD, re-installed the same Windows 7 I had before I've been getting brief and random picture-freezes. They appear to be more often and last longer when playing a game or so forth, although they even pop up while using a browser or MSN. I have no idea what might be causing this, as the PC itself is fast as usual. If anyone can help me...I'd be eternally grateful.

Short and facty:
1) Brief picture freezes, more often when PC working hard
2) Just did a format
3) NEED THIS FIXED FAST =)

Okay that makes more sense... Video drivers. Where did you get the motherboard drivers after you did the format?

Okay that makes more sense... Video drivers. Where did you get the motherboard drivers after you did the format?

That's the funny part - I can't get them anywhere. If I google my motherboard there are NO drivers for it availible.
It's called Zepto Znote?
I can't find out the exact model of the Zepto Znote thing either.

You can download Speccy and that should tell you the model of your motherboard. You may also be able to find it in the bios of the computer!

Thanks,

My Computer Lady
Topeka, KS

No, I'm in Estonia. There are only four yellow exclamanation marks under "Other devices". Two of them are Unknown, two of them are "Base System Devices"

Double-click one these yellow exclamation lines and with your computer on-line, select the recommended search for an updated driver. This may or may not work. Windows 7 is much better at finding drivers that XP or Vista. Windows Update and the Action Center (the little white flag on the task bar) can help with missing drivers too

Device manager can't find any drivers for any of them.
I re-formatted my PC though and installed a 64-bit OS. It seems to be a bit smoother now, but issues still occurr.

"Zepto Znotes" are not sold in the USA. They have no support website where you can get the drivers for your model PC? The "Base System Devices" are motherboard chipset drivers and the unknown drivers could be modem, card reader or some other peripherals driver. The chipset drivers are extremely important for PC stability and operation. Are the yellow exclamation points still there?

They're still there. I've found just a few blogs and such which have Zepto Znote drivers uploaded, none for my IFL90 model though. I'll have to dig hard and see if I can find any original discs that came with the PC.

Back