Having trouble downloading files from some websites, kills the referrer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrenter

I've been trying to download files from 2 of my favourite websites xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com and xxxxxxxxx.ws and while downloading from gamecopyworld I get this, "Unathorized Referrer Detected!" An error message saying that Zone Alarm possibly kills the 'referrer'. It also mentions other software that might conflict with the download, such as other firewalls, download managers etc.
When I've tryed to download from crackteam.ws it goes to a page where tha address is ...xxxxxxxxx.ws/scripts/noreferer.php?site=xxxxxxxxx.ws. Could this be the same problem do you think?

I would really like to tweak ZoneAlarm but don't know how, this great software, so halp would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

unfortunately, if this relates to performing in an illegal manner, then we cant help you.. turn from your evil ways before its too late :D

but if its not for an illegal use, then please tell us why you included a site to find cracks for software (xxxxxxxxx.ws).

mind you.. those sites can contain spyware or other nasties that can wreck your pc.. you have been warned...

Just really wanted to know how I could tweak ZoneAlarm. The websites are good. These websites contain no nasties, but of course I want to evaluate products in my own time, before I considered buying. Not be limited with a time limit. If anyone knows how to tweak ZoneAlarm, please help?

Try disabling Zone alarm.

Had you not posted the links in the first place, your question would probably have been answered already. However, as it is now blindingly obvious what you are looking to do, we cannot help you to do it.

Techspot does not condone piracy. (an illegal try before buying or otherwise. We have to stay above the law here.) Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back