Having trouble finding drivers, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronus

I was using the Driver Agent scanner that was recommended from here, and was able to update one of the drivers, i tried to update the audio one and it said that i would but it did not update it. I do not have the funds to purchase the subscription and was wondering if someone more knowledgeable then i might be able to tell me where to go to update each of these. if someone could it would be awesome, but if not could you suggest where i might be able to find them.

Thanks in advance,
Chronus.

Human Interface Devices
USB Human Interface Device

IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
VIA Bus Master IDE Controller

Modems
Agere Win Modem

Sound, video and game controllers
Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller

Universal Serial Bus controllers
Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller (booklet image, neither of the others)
USB Composite Device
USB Mass Storage Device

Disconnected Devices
DX4530 Zoom Digital Camera

Plug and Play Monitor
Plug and Play Monitor

VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP

How would i find that out, the information i posted was the information that i got from it. i was trying to search for the upgrade from these names, and didn't work. if someone would tell me how to get the information reference, as in this hardware is what this was talking about would help.

Well, mostly.
That is the free version, and it has not been updated since 2005-08-18. We have seen a lot of errors in looking up recent boards and other items.
The paid version is fairly up to date, but not the free one on ComputerGeeks.

Well, mostly.
That is the free version, and it has not been updated since 2005-08-18. We have seen a lot of errors in looking up recent boards and other items.
The paid version is fairly up to date, but not the free one on ComputerGeeks.

Maybe.... tho i've yet to see anyone here use it in these forums and report the wrong m/b

And still lots of free alternatives to confirm the m/b if really needed.. Like System Information Viewer

When was the last time you used it on a current or advanced system... When some people use this Everest, they think it was they who screwed up.

Hi..
If you have trouble to finding the drivers then you have to check your hardware configuration or also you have to check that with your BIOS system... or if you have driver CD regarding to your PC then just install it so also you can check it... Thanks for sharing the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back