Having Trouble Installing Propellerhead Reason 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend gave me his copy of reason and im having problems installing it. He gave me a disk with three files on it in a .iso format. I used Winrar to open the files. Doing that i managed to get the first file to run. That installed Reason but when i go to open Reason it gives me a license agreement and then asks me to put in the orkester sound bank disk which is the second file on the disk i got. So when i extracted the second file it came up with the orkester sound bank in a .rfl format which can only be opened with Reason. So when i try to run the file all Reason says is it's "waiting for the cd" so i took the files and put them on a dvd-r and it still won't get off that screen. Is there anything i have to do to get Reason to recognize the file. I know TechSpot is heavy on illegal downloading. As far as i'm concerned the disk is not pirated. My friend told me he just copied the disk so he would have a spare copy in case he broke his real version which he did eventually break. Just had to make that clear. Does Anyone Have Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back