TechSpot

HBO Go coming to Apple TV in first half of 2013

By Jos
Feb 1, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Apple TV owners might be able to access more than 600 hours worth of HBO  movies and TV shows sometime in mid-2013. According to a report by Bloomberg, the Cupertino-based firm is in talks with HBO parent company Time Warner...

Read more

2. Exzrael

Exzrael TS Rookie

I live in Sweden and here HBO is pretty much useless for a lot of potential users. Very few like the idea of buying a year long subscription without HD-content or apps for Boxee Box, Apple TV or any other mediacenter around. It's just not worth it - and now when they actually listen to people and add these features and apps, well lets just say im not prepared to pay even more for month-to-month instead of yearly. Sorry HBO, I go to the bay of pirates if needed instead. To bad since there are a lot of nice shows I really like and more then gladly would pay for. Just not for something thats this bad executed here in the nordic countries.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.