HDD Bracket for Asus G50V Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for the part you posted... We often have to go by sight when buying parts. I didn't even know Asus made laptops. Most of my laptop part suppliers make no mention of Asus at all

I guess I can do that, but I don't think I want to chance it. It very clearly states that you need to make sure your model matches the ones listed. I don't want to go through the hassle of returning something that doesn't work. Especially to California from NJ. I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and keep looking. Or maybe I can get a Best Buy employee to give me one off a display model. :haha:

I honestly wasn't aware that Asus made such good laptops, let alone made any at all. But many different places carry Asus laptops. I picked mine up at Best Buy even though I probably could have waited and purchased from a reseller for better resolution and processor. But I couldn't wait so I just went ahead and bought it. Here is the exact model I purchased.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9050279&type=product&id=1218012519873

There might be other numbers other than the obvious G50V that can help you identify the right caddy. Try calling some laptop parts suppliers. and ask them for help finding the proper caddy. They will ask you for the proper G50V sub-model or service number/serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back