TechSpot

HDD data recovery.

By lukanikos
Jan 31, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!

I have a problem with my HDD...
    While I was trying to install a program the drive blocked and from this time needs to be formated.

I took this drive intoo another PC thinking that i could recover my data through another system but the same attitude from the disk apeared ....
    The disk can be seen on my computer screen as a second drive but Cant open ....says that is not formated and needs to be formated.

Only format.

Does anybody know how i can recover the data?
  2. Adwin

Adwin TS Rookie Posts: 20

Try mounting it from a linux live cd, or use recovery software like GetDataBack or recover4all.
  3. miketoloo

miketoloo TS Rookie

Take your hard disk to a reputable data recovery centre. They can access all your files using a well written data recovery software.
    Mike Toloo Sydney Australia http://mhtit.hypermart.net

4. lukeyu

lukeyu TS Rookie Posts: 70

Hello,

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it is
    easily able to recover deleted, lost file and unformat drive,
    The tool helped me once. So I really recommended the recover tool.
  5. Kaleid

Kaleid TS Rookie Posts: 38

6. iwebcreate

iwebcreate Banned

Easy Data Recovery Software

It seems that there is some corruption in system area of your disk, may be partition corruption. Try Kernel Recovery data recovery software to recover your data from such case. The tools are worth the price !!. Download the DEMO and check if it shows the data from the drive giving error.
  7. Samstoned

Samstoned TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,582

and I thought I was a spammer
    WOW
    2 posts on old topics ,no help
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.