Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjang

im a pretty serious CS team-gamer i usally always use my 20$ sony headphones i keep hearing about these Platronics DSP-500 ever since i started league play i know there nice (@80$ a piece) but how well would it contribute to CS game play? ne one have some i know there pretty known

I would think it mainly depends on your Sound Card. While playing the game with EAX and all that good stuff, supposedly it'll be better to pinpoint location and whatnot with the headphones... plus with digital, I guess the connection is more "pure" (not really an expert the DSP, as you can tell)

For me, the Audio 90 works just fine for CS. Sounds great, around $20-25, and has a good mic on the headset. Only thing is for me its uncomfortable on the ears after long game play... at least on my ears... :p. I believe one of my clanmates plays with digital sound, and he says they're a great. I don't know how much you care to upgrade. Perhaps another member here has them and can tell you the pros over regular analog sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back