Heads up - free game. Command & Conquer's Tiberian Sun

Thanks for sharing. I believe I recall playing a demo of this a few times like a decade ago, but I never wound up buying the game. Tiberian Dawn (older than Tiberian Sun), Firestorm (Tiberian Sun's expansion) as well as Red Alert were all offered as freeware, but it seems their official product pages now link to a $20 bundle on Origin. Does anyone know if those are still freebies too?

Thanks for sharing. I have already played all other versions of this game, all are the superb. I love all versions.

Late reply but I highly recommend TS to anyone wanting to try a classic RTS game, especially if you're a C&C fan and never got around to it. And Matthew I do recall EA releasing them both as freeware back when C&C 4 was close to launch, as well as during their anniversary for publicity, sadly the official site just links to the 'First Decade' bundle now. Fortunately several sites still have the game available for download, ShackNews being one. Looking through some Google results, there appear to be many more.

Back