Heat problem

By tailormadepc
Jun 29, 2004
  1. Hello,

    Does anyone know of a notebook PC cooler that's reasonably priced that can be shipped to the U.K.?. Have found two coolers over here but one is only suitable for putting onto a desk, the other was (in my humble opinion) not sufficient, none of these were branded. Do Coolermaster or any other cooling companies sell such a device?.

    Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

    Best Regards.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Create an account or login to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.