TechSpot

Heatsink for e310

By godson
Aug 30, 2008
  1. I've been having trouble finding a heatsink that would work for the e310 does anyone know which heatsink would work perfectly for the e310? The mobo doesn't seem to have a 3pin power connector..So does this mean i can't install a high end heatsink etc?

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Get the combo package of Heatsink combined with fan by Zalman... based on the processor you have... Be careful about space, and not get too fancy... Many a good heatsink and cpu fan are useless because they don't fit the case and the other components installed.

3. godson

godson TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 40

4. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Does a superb job of cooling. Expensive. Dimensions are: 85 x 112 x 125mm so it will be difficult to install. Measure your case space carefully. These fins bend very, very easily so you cannot force it in a small case. Be prepared to temporarily remove other components to get this to fit.
    Once in, it will be great. But fitting will be difficult. I don't have that case on hand to check space.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.