TechSpot

Heavy rain in the UK

By Spike
Oct 12, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. Some pretty heavy rain here in the UK over the last few days. To tell the truth, I just wanted the chance to post a photo I took just as the flash flooding was staring to happen. I was quite impressed because my camera has a darned 2 second delay when I press the button! Finally managed to time it right on the fifth attempt.

[​IMG]

Has anyone else got any photo's of the recent weather. The tornado in birmingham today perhaps? :p

2. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,319

Was pretty poor over in Long Island here today too. "Luckily" Jen's sister ran the car into a deep pool in a flooded section of road up from the house (Half a block?), so me & her Dad had to push the car the rest of the way down to the house.
    If you've seen Matrix Revolutions; when Smith & Neo are having their final confrontation, that's what the rain was like while we're pushing the thing.

3. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 856

Pretty normal sort of rain in London. A fair few hours worth although the overall quantity was average.

4. soulgenie

soulgenie TS Rookie

photo

A good picture. What kind of camera is this? I just purchased a new camera myself. An Olympus W800.