Heavy Rain On PS3: PC not best at graphics anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a highly-uninformed article that obviously ignores a lot of facts. How did the writer assume PC gaming is solely dependent on graphics quality? And where the hell is he getting the "$1500 to build a gaming PC" line from?

The graphics don't look that great either, primarily because they are rendered on static backgrounds, as opposed to Crysis' real-time rendered ones. The overall on-screen polygon count in Crysis is also far higher than in Heavy Rain. The very fact that Crysis cannot be ported to consoles is proof of its next-generation visuals.

@Rage_3k
I read the article before your post, and almost felt a need to say something similar to what you said above, but decided not to as there may be some fan(ish) boy input behind the original article and moving over to this site.

PS3 rocks , its true , its true, its true !

whats that dire straits song :
I want my , I want my, I want my PS3 .

They were visionaries man .

I'm an admitted PS3 fanboy and even I would never repeat the title of this thread to anyone.

Maybe a question mark at the end of the title would help , the linked page only says ps3 graphics appear as good as pc .

Knowing more about both hardwares and what they're capable of, along with the graphics engines would totally delete the thread, in retrospect.

the trailer looks very good , everyone says its not possible ps3 can be as good as pc so maybe its not , I saw the article and had to put it up here , ps3 fans will know what I mean .

i have heard crysis 2 is coming to consoles. Im sure that will sort the men from the boys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back