Hello and lost in the Ozone again......!!

Hello All,
I'm brand new to this site and absolutley desperate for a solution to an "unstupid" question . (no question is ever stupid right? :giddy: )

I'm working in Photoshop 7. I opened my browser window to view contents of a folder. In moving the browser window around, I somehow slid most of the window underneath the upper tool bar.
Now I cannot grab or move my browser at all.
Most is hidden and I've been at a loss for the lost couple of hours.
I have tried everything I can think of to regain control of the browser window to no avail.

Is there a simple step in grabbing the window to pull it out from underneath the upper blue header/and tool bar???
Lost in the Ozone again!!

not positive on your symptom but, if you're saying the EXPLORER window,
then double click on the top most portion of the FRAME, where it classically
shows C:\

it will toggle between 'full screen' and the 'other' sizing. the full screen has
the single square in the upper left, immediately left of the big X

once there, double click again to get the overlapping squares. In this mode,
you can CLICK-HOLD and drag the window down & to the left to get full access
to the _,SQR,X. position the mouse to the upper right corner of the widow,
click-hold again to make the window much-much smaller. Now the ZOME buttom (ie the squares) will work correctly and allow fill directory viewing.

I hope we're on the same page :)

Hi Jobeard,
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunatley I'm in a little bit of a different application.
I'm in Adobe Photoshop (graphic program) and I had opened another window which has slid under the Adobe Photoshop's upper toolbar which has all the functions (edit, view, etc).
There isn't an address bar as in Explorer IE: /C:

It's like being in an art program and then opening an extra window that slides up and under the main windows tool bar.

I did try your suggestion in case it would work, but alas .....I'm still stuck.
The lower portion of the window (bottom right) is accessable, but all I can do is move right or left and down diagonal. Still cannot pull the top of the window out from under the photoshop toolbar.
Any suggestions at all is appreciated.

Thanks again.. Cj

When you right click on the image are you posed with any options ? ?

Did you try Escape ? ? Or Control C ? ?

patio. :cool:

Photoshop's toolbars can be moved, can't they?

You can also press alt+space, then enter to select "move", and move the window with cursor keys. It doesn't always work with all windows though.

Back