Help :3 BSOD!

123lol321

heya guyz or ladies ! soo ive had this bsod happing at random times, from start up to many many hours of playing, or yeah randomly happing outa nothing, mins into windows,

its the first time doing this sorta thingy :-/ so ive uploaded a Rar file with the dump in it, and the plain text thingy,

and sorry for le random gibberish talking since english isnt my main. and no idea if ive done it right, ill check up on this every so, once in a while, and try to keep it short and not multi posting fosay ! try and keep it to once per day.

my rig is, if ive done right.
windows 7, 64bit
Intel(R) core(TM) i5 CPU 760 2.80GHz
ram, 8,00GB (3.99 can be used ?
Gfx cards 2x AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series crossfire

Date 11-30-11.
mediafire.com/?94947rld8askp9z <--- Rar,
mediafire.com/?mcchf07u65p2aqp <--- plain file,

Update* new error, this started happing after a few of them above, with the same error type, this time its saying something else.

Date 12-02-11
mediafire.com/?4pbmowsjr19q0wc <--- Rar,
mediafire.com/?1a5u5r7bcjtcuwx <--- plain file,

ill update once every Bsod i get, but its random when it does the Bsod.

and ofcause thanks for any help! and a a warm Hey from the highpeeks of denmark.

"ram, 8GB (3.99 can be used)?"

Pretty sloppy post. If you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you should see a full 8GB of memory... so I don't know what the above line means. Have you checked the hard drive and memory for errors, if not, please do so now

thanks for a reply, but what would you recommend using, i mean program wise :3 and yesh sorry for the sloppy post, as said, its the first time posting all them sorta things, so im pretty sure im missing alot of things.

Go into computer, right-click on the C drive, choose properties, tools, check hard drive for errors, and schedule a disk check on next startup

heya again :3 thanks for the reply, i did the error check on start up, and seems like that it removed the (3.99 can be used) line from the pc info thingy.

but im still not sure if it worked on bsod :3 ill give it some time.

soo far thanks for the help Tmagic650, :3

UPDATE, so after a while, maybe 20mins on the pc, snuffing around on nexusskyrim, mah it froze,

and now its back to the (3.99 can be used).

anyother tries :3 i can fidle with, if so im open to new ideas, and beside :3 thanks helping out

sorta happy type smiley face

:3

Update,
after a few reboots, it removed the (3.99 can be used), and short time after, freezes up on me, and do a restart, and then its back to the (3.99 can be used).

Update update,
after i dont know, maybe 6/5 randomly freezes and reboots, and 4 bsods, and no dump files, im sorta lost, cant even post em, since there wasnt any dumps in the minifolder, sadly.

Have you checked for a virus or other malware infection? You can add real smiley faces as you post. look carefully at the options bar :3 makes no sense here

i did as messa told :3

allrightie, ive done TFC it removed 56mb worth of files,

doing MSE, simple test, removed one file, no idea if its helping, yet,

but before reinstalling avg, ill do a full MSE test, and see if there is anymore files, and see if it crash/freezes on me maybe it was something AVG did.
UPDATE: on the full MSE test, found 5 more files, and removed them,

EDIT: question, what anti virus programs do you use,

"Question, what anti virus programs do you use?

MSE of course :) It doesn't mess with Windows like AVG does. I use temp file cleaner by old timer to help keep malware from taking hold of my computer too

everything gotten alot worse, and atm its nearly impossible to start the pc up, even in failsafe, mah i think the only option left is to give it a clean install, bloody hell.

maybe some windows files got messed up mah.

no idea why :confused:

anyhow its just my luck hehe ill see if that works

Good luck with the clean install of Windows. If the fresh install fails in any way, you have a hardware failure somewhere. You might want to set the bios to the defaults before you start the clean install

Back