TechSpot

Help about iertutil.dll

By Omide
Aug 15, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear all,

I having this **** problem when i click this Vista transformation pack uninstall...when i want to open IE7 it will automatically close and when i want to login in yahoo i will get this error ""The Ordinal 58 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll

I download new iertutil.dll from dll sites and i want to copy in system32 folder i will access denied eror or Used another person or program

Btw i cannot Chat with yahoo also :( and i cannot Bring up my Bitdefender Security centre up :(

Help Plz !!!!!!!!!!!

Need help :)

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Omide
  2. lovepirat

lovepirat TS Rookie

...check it out...for simple iertutil.dll problem

i hade almost the same problem and i hope it will help u in a way...
    ...after a copple of updates internet explore became unaccessible...with the error iertutil.dll not found....i tryed many types of dlls recovery progs and nothin work so thats what i did:
    ..i uninstalled internet explorer frome smarty...then frome add remove windows componments i simply unchecked the internet explorer frome the menu..so the system will reconfigur itself somehow!.after that downloaded the dll frome dlldump.com .....i tryied 2 register it it didnt work so i copied it to system32, after this i installed internet explorer 7.0 .agnoring any popups!....then i rebooted the system....
    and evry thing back to normal....
    gd luck
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.