Help about iertutil.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omide

Dear all,

I having this **** problem when i click this Vista transformation pack uninstall...when i want to open IE7 it will automatically close and when i want to login in yahoo i will get this error ""The Ordinal 58 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll

I download new iertutil.dll from dll sites and i want to copy in system32 folder i will access denied eror or Used another person or program

Btw i cannot Chat with yahoo also :( and i cannot Bring up my Bitdefender Security centre up :(

Help Plz !!!!!!!!!!!

Need help :)

Thanks,
Regards,
Omide

...check it out...for simple iertutil.dll problem

i hade almost the same problem and i hope it will help u in a way...
...after a copple of updates internet explore became unaccessible...with the error iertutil.dll not found....i tryed many types of dlls recovery progs and nothin work so thats what i did:
..i uninstalled internet explorer frome smarty...then frome add remove windows componments i simply unchecked the internet explorer frome the menu..so the system will reconfigur itself somehow!.after that downloaded the dll frome dlldump.com .....i tryied 2 register it it didnt work so i copied it to system32, after this i installed internet explorer 7.0 .agnoring any popups!....then i rebooted the system....
and evry thing back to normal....
gd luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back