Help-blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have a problem with my windows xp. My windows show a blue screen with this error:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time, you?re seen this stop errors screen, restart your computer.If this screen appears again,follow these steps:
Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates.Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disbale components restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.
Tehnical Information:

***STOP:0x000005,0x804ED075, 0xF658574C, 0x0000005

Beginnin dump of physical memory.
Pgysical memory dum complete
Contact your sistem administrator or tehnical support group for further assistance

PLEASE HELP ME!

First, follow the instructions in the message you got from Microsoft as posted above.

You may have a defective driver, usually of video graphics. Or a driver that was disabled by a Microsoft updated or download. The number one cause of BSOD is a defective driver.
Other possibilities: defective memory module (test with MemTest86 for four hours or seven passes, which ever is longer); bad cpu fan, dirty cpu fan or heat sink, failing power supply, failing video graphics card, defective PCI card in a pci slot... modem, audio, USB, or Firewire, too much heat in the case or case fan failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back