Help choosing new sound card please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Could someone please advise on what currently is the best sound card for my rig which is mainly for gaming purposes but also for listening to music (although gaming is priority). Currently I have my PC running through a Denon AVR-4306 which is using the Creative Audigy 2 ZS via an Optical cable and am listening through SVS 5.1 speakers. Sadly the PC died and I have been unable to save the sound card. I would like to actually get rid of the little Audigy ZS processor thingy as it looks really odd in my room, so I was wondering if you can get cards which can directly plug straight into my Denon via HDMI for example?

Thanks in advance

Wow, that's an impressive piece of kit you have there. Anyways, the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater is a great choice for you.

Hi,

Thank you for recognising the kit, most people I mention SVS to have never heard of them and I think they are great which is why I would like a top end card to compliment the amp and speakers. The one you have mentioned looks like it does the trick. Looking around (I am tired :p ) but it is not quite released yet? On their own website it states October sometime which gives me a couple of weeks to get the rest of the PC in order :D

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back