Help conecting my dvd player to the projector

By mitch04
Nov 4, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi not sure if you can help me but I have a wedding soon and im just wondering how do i hook up my dvd player to the NEC VT460 projector. I am going to hook up my portable dvd player to it. its a shinco DVP-308 at the back there are two plugins the first one is audio which I will hook it up to my cd player AUX & video but it looks like the same at the audio one not the normal yellow lead for dvd players but the other end it has the yellow lead where i normally put into my tv. does this projector have something like that video in because I am looking at the manual right here http://www.necvisualsystems.com/Documents/UserManuals/VT460_560_660usermanual.pdf page E-15 and it seems like its plug into the RGB in and comes out with 3 leads. I thought I could just hook my video lead into the projector. please help
    thanks
  2. gguerra

gguerra TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 559

I really dont know what is so complicated.\
    DVD outputs (RCA cables)
    Yellow = video
    White = Audio (Left)
    Red = Audio (Right)

Projector should have these inputs.

I really dont know what a cd player AUX has to do with it.

Try rephrasing your question and you might get a response.
  3. mitch04

mitch04 TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 197

I mean because I have songs on the video clip and the projector sound very soft. So i would run the white and red lead to the cd player to play the music?
    yeah?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.