Help, infected pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pc is infected and although I always run antivirus software its there and I can't get rid of it. It is even making it difficult to post this because it ceases my typing. I am attaching hijackthis log.Thanks, Morgan

Ok, I disabled, ran scan, ran cleaner several times then did malwarebytes scan but I could not install superantispy do to a drive error within the software.Java Runtime Environment is current and then I did hijackthis. Seems to be running better. Both logs from malwarebytes and hijackthis are attached. Tell me if it looks clean now. Thanks, Morgan

Your SYStem should not be running better. run malwarebyte again and when it finishes, YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THEM. Logs show malwarebyte did no action at all. i'll read your hijackthislog after you removed them from malwarebyte.
After scan is done press ok and show results. Make sure EVERYTHING is checked
reboot

I updated before I ran the scan and I saw that it said no action taken. However, I followed the instructions on the page that I was given, made sure all were selected and then hit the remove button. It has just finished second scan and here is the log which says that it is clean. Could it be a glitch? Thanks

Brief look at HJT log

Please do the following:

Here is the update to SansaDispatch.exe
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/images/forum/dfkt/sansa_clip/firmware/Clip01.01.29a.zip
Please update your device
Then tick and remove the SansaDispatch HJT log entry
C:\Program Files\SanDisk\Sansa Updater\SansaDispatch.exe

You have SpywareGuard running as wel, with this entry:
C:\Program Files\USBKVM Switcher\USBKVM.exe
You may want to tick and fix the entry, then restart and then uninstall SpywareGuard (unless you want it running on every startup)

You have AOL Host Gaurd running (on every startup)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1192567937\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
If you do not use AOL, please tick and fix both entries in HJT

Same applies for Mediafour
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mediafour Mac Volume Notifications] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mediafour\MACVNTFY.EXE" /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mediafour XPlay Tray Notification Icon] C:\Program Files\Mediafour\XPlay\XPTRYICN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MDDiskProtect.exe] C:\Program Files\Mediafour\MacDrive\MDDiskProtect.exe

Read here: https://www.techspot.com/startup/6220/
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17Helper] Rundll32 P17.dll,P17Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back