Help! Keyboard Inputting into Laptop without User!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Well the message was not clear, but here is the problem I am having.

I own a Acer Aspire 5920G and I accidentally spilled water onto it, was not a lot and thankfully my laptop lived. However, there is only one slight problem. My Keyboard is malfunctioning, as it is typing random stuff and doing random things. Not like a backdoor. It goes like "eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwxxxxxffffggggghhhhh" it somtimes backspaces and does random inputs. I don't know what's going on and I hope someone here can help me solve this problem.

*Note I think it's a problem within the computer because the keys are not sticky and I can still type but not with all the kets.*

Probably your notebook's keyboard shorted out when you spilled water on it.

I would advise you to leave your notebook alone for few days to dry out completely and see if the shorting sorts itself out. Otherwise, you may end up having to replace the keyboard; for which you'll be better off consulting an technician.

Well I already sorta solved the problem, my keyboard may be broken so instead I'm using the virtual keyboard. It also stopped the random inputs after a while. Could be good for now, but I guess I'm going to get a new PC anyways, mine is like 3 years old, and it's been through a lot and still survived.

keyboard replacement shall be inexpensive; incase you want to keep your old horse and use it as some sort of backup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back