Help - Major Boot-up Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- I'm a newbie and know nothing about computers, so please be kind and help if you can. Please!!

I have a T60 that hangs during bootup. It used to be once in a while, but now it freezes like 10 times a day where even the mouse/touchpad doesn't work.

Here are my event logs:

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD
ANC
Fips
IBMTPCHK
intelppm
IPSec
MRxSmb
NetBIOS
NetBT
RasAcd
Rdbss
Smapint
Tcpip
TDSMAPI
TPHKDRV
TPPWRIF
TSMAPIP

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

The IPSEC Services service depends on the IPSEC driver service which failed to start because of the following error:
A device attached to the system is not functioning.

The Bonjour Service service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

The Apple Mobile Device service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the AFD service which failed to start because of the following error:

The DNS Client service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

The DHCP Client service depends on the NetBios over Tcpip service which failed to start because of the following error:

HELP PLEASE! The economy is so bad, I don't want to have to buy another laptop right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back