Help me choose the best forum host

By VoyagerTrekkie
Nov 19, 2008
  1. Hi friends. I have more questions. I a do need to make 100% ASAP an forum community. Now I have done some homework... but maybe some of you can recommend something better or have experience with these services?

couple details I need the forums to have.
    1. The ability to have a custom logo
    2. The ability to install mods that give points or credits for posting images, making posts, make creative content...
    3. Must be FREE.

Please help me out guys. Thanks!!!!
  2. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,335   +36

You want us to check out each of those sites and decide which is the best for you? Not a chance!
  3. VoyagerTrekkie

VoyagerTrekkie TS Rookie Topic Starter

No sir, I wanted someone who already has a good experience with a forum host to tell me about it. If you dont want to help or you cant understand a simple question there is no reason to get ticked off. Nobody forced you to do anything.
  4. gguerra

gguerra TS Maniac Posts: 317

forum host?? do you mean web host?.. Any host that supports php and mysql should do the trick. I use If its the forums software you are talking about I there are several free options, but I use a "not free" package called vbulletin which is what this forum runs on. Its not free but it is reasonably priced. looking at your list I would choose phpbb. It seems to work well
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.