Help me find an old Mac game

By HyukeN
Jun 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I played this at my uncle and aunt's house so I think it came free with their mac. This was probably around 1993, but their computer might have been older.

I think it kind of looked like a Mac classic.

Now, about the game. It was a point and click adventure game I think. You could die and would have to start over. I'm pretty sure it was black and white. There was a point in the game where you could open up a book and click on it to go into the world of the book. Also there was a castle, sword, and/or some midieval theme. I don't think it was an RPG or anything.

Any help on my vague recollection would be appreciated.
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,424   +281

3. HyukeN

HyukeN Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

No, it was an older game. The graphics were much blockier and also black and white. Plus I remember you could die in the middle of the game if you did the wrong thing.
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,424   +281

Ok. I never played Myst so I didn't know about the dying. Everything else about Myst kind of fit your description though, and it would have been black and white on the Classic.
  5. HyukeN

HyukeN Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

True, thanks for the attempt. I think this game would have come with the Mac, or would have been pretty cheap.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.