TechSpot

Help me find heatsink review site

By Jesse
Oct 13, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. A couple of months ago when I was buying components for my latest build, I found this great site that had a huge index of cpu heatsinks and indexed them with decibel ratings and thermal ratings. Now my friend is looking for a new CPU cooler, and I was going to point him towards this site, but now I can't find it anywhere!

Do you know of the site I'm talking about, or can you point me towards something similar?

I thought maybe it was frostytech, but I can't find the table I referred to earlier where you can sort the coolers by noise and heat stats...

Any idea?

2. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 239

3. Jesse

Jesse TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 369   +40

Hmm, no thats not it...

But I almost wonder if its the top article listed on that page: "252 Heatsinks for Intel / AMD Processors Compared on FrostyTech"

That sounds right, but it seems the article has been removed for some reason. Bummer.

4. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,913   +92

5. Jesse

perfect! Thanks red!

6. Jesse

Well, I thought that was perfect, but it only has 29 coolers on it. The list I'm looking for had hundreds. I think it must have been the article from frostytech that is no longer available.

7. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,078   +76

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.