TechSpot

Help me friends for sound driver

By tughliq
Dec 10, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. dear friend i got this 2 link from msinfo32 and in the attachment i attach dxdiag file can you help me to fix these drivers...............
    Not Available ACPI\NSC1200\5&244C37A5&0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
    PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D8&SUBSYS_02F61014&REV_01\3&61AAA01&0&D8 The drivers for this device are not installed.thanks friend

Attached Files:

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

What's the make and model of your computer, and what operating system are you using?

3. tughliq

tughliq TS Rookie Topic Starter

its pc intel 3.20 ibm 8113d5u model and i m using windows xp

4. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

5. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,372   +167

Hi Tuhliq

If you're still having problems be sure to also install this MS KB for the audio controller driver (it may or may not have gotten downladed otherwise and need to make sure its also installed. It's the PCI device you reported in your 1st post)

Let us know

6. tughliq

thanks friends.i give my pc to a friend and he solved the problum.would you like to tell me1 thing how can i know the driver id

7. tughliq

sorry not a driver id its a hardware id can you tell me how can i know about hard ware id and thanks for helpong me

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.