Help my computer gameplay performance

TheDevopsGuy

So people I am going to show you some of my Computer specs

Ram-1gig soon to be 2 and degrading to Xp for better performance

Give me Tips on what i would need to get my computer to run Leauge of legends Hd

If anyone can do some research about any good Agp gfx cards it would be greatfull i know they are now out of most markets and pci-e are in but i cant spend alot of money so ty.

2wowtgh.png

Cpu yes is HyperThreading alrdy

23s9ppx.png

Requesting help about a new agp gfx card for some new games Not High end games Just games like Leauge of legends/Wow ect both these games already run perfectly at 25-30 fps but id like to get the lag off in polulated areas if anyone could help ty.

nybfop.png

ty but still is there any other agp graphics card that can imporve my system withouth anything i just want a clean good Gfx card to hold abit games

I heard the Radeon HD 4350 has an AGP version too. Google it. I'm sure it was a 4000 series card.
Check it out.

btw i used the game booster it lowers the cpu so much though it still didnt effect the game same fps fps is only based on gfx + i mostly had low ram since Lol And the game booster got me up to 88% physical memory though that shoudlnt be a problem at 2 gig ram though now ineed the gfx

need help for searching for the right gfx card preferabily games that work hd on it

Leauge of legends
Call of dutys 1-7 preferably 8
runescape
World of warcraft

I hate to break it to you, but I wouldn't really bother upgrading that computer, just save up to build a new one.

You'll probably want to look for an HD 4650 or HD 4670 card, I believe those were about the last "top of the line" graphics cards that were produced with the AGP interface. Both are 8x AGP capable, HDCP ready, and usually sport 1Gb of memory.

Not sure about your local sources, but I was able to do a quick search on Newegg.com and found a few HIS models in stock. Just a bit of forewarning though: Getting the drivers right on some of the older models can be a painful process. Google may become your best friend during that driver process.

Back