Help! Need Information about a software called "garage band"

Do you have/had the same problem

• Yes and i solved the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i have not solved it

• No but i said hello any way (please do)

• No but i heard others had the same problem

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giddy: Hello :giddy:
I used a program called "garage band" Its a thing that can let you make a song, i like it so much that i want it so bad! here is the problem. its for Macintosh computers. i have windows. i herd that you can use it on windows any way, i am not sure and i dont wont to buy it and not work. please if you have and information about this topic please respond. (LoL) If you have any advice or qustions about this topic then feel free to post,
Thank
P.S!!! :wave: If you have advice about this please please tell me! And if you dont say hello anyway LOL Thank you :stickout:

P.S!! Can i add you to my buddys list? If yes say so/ If not i undersatand i and i wont thanks! (Why, cause scince you had advice i will know that you had good advice and i just want to be you friend! If you have any qustions then please ask and i answer as soon as possible! thx

Garage Band is made by Apple and available for Mac only. I'm 99.9% sure that there is no Windows version.

If you are looking for something for Windows where you can mix music tracks that you or you band have. Check out Nuendo. Its kinda expensive but it works great.

Need More Information!

Thank you

that is very usefull indeed! i like more advice so i have lots of options. That will be most appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back